Friday, August 15, 2014

To a new beginning... | Pour un nouveau départ...


Hello, my name is Nicole. 
Before I continue my ramblings, I must admit I've been contemplating how to start my introduction on my blog. Yes, that does mean I went on a little research to see how various blogs that I admire began their first post. This does happen to be the most awkward post of the blog because I may discuss on what this blog will be about but it may diverge into a whole different direction in the future. If my name and writing seems familiar, I previously wrote for another blog that is now closed, nicoleannette10.blogspot.com. Anyways, my intentions as of now are to empower my audience, my readers those who seek advice in finding their own style, those who want to see my take on fashion, those who want a nouveau, peaceful and happy lifestyle from spirituality to nutrition and best of all those who want to join me on this new beginning- this journey I will write, document, archive. 

From | De ,
NicoleAnnette
 

No comments:

Post a Comment