Monday, August 18, 2014

A Safari Adventure | Elephant Reverie

Can you believe this is real. real. Oh nature, what a beauty.


“But I love your feet 
only because they walked 
upon the earth and upon 
the wind and upon the waters, 
until they found me.” 
-Pablo Neruda


Not so long ago, I embarked on an adventure where I felt connected to mother nature. What I gathered was that deep inside a human’s soul is an uninhibited pleasure that we take in exploring something new. Places - to be exact. We often reverie unconsciously the moments of life when our once oblivious aspirations are a reality. The result in which the state of happiness no longer seems insusceptible. On this travel, I was able to perceive nature through a safari adventure that filled me with happiness.


Elephants. 🐘 It may be that through my observations I felt a phenomenon connecting with elephants, species other than humans. For you see, although these ivory tusked mammals may not seem docile in the wild, there is a serene nature when observing elephants. In a near post, I will be discussing more about these beautiful mammals and why I choose to value them. In this post, I wanted to discuss my gratitude for elephants and why I rêverie of them. Elephants are a very symbolic animal. They represent, in dreams, to overcome the challenges occurring in your life, to take action, or gives a sense of stability, influence, power, wisdom, loyalty and perseverance. The gray color of the elephant body represents clouds and rainfall, usually dealing with the element Earth in yoga 💦🐘☁️. I could nevertheless be thankful of my peaceful experience connecting with an Earth element: the éléphant. Never be afraid to awaken and unleash your free inner spirit in enlightening your daydreams, for they are the great pleasures in life.
Although I wish I wore this outfit while photographing, exploring and observing the wild and nature, I put this outfit together as an inspiration. If I can’t go back to these humbling views, why not incorporate elements that remind me of my experience in my outfits. Inspired the stereotypical adventurer and wanderer attire, I suggest to keep it refreshing and stick to earth toned colors. Wearing an all white outfit consisting of a sheer, delicate white top and comfy lace shorts I layered it with an olive green cargo jacket. Taking a fashion spin, I completed my outfit with my go-to B.P. Trolley cameo-colored boots. What more way can I scream free spirited and hippie ambience than a colorful, vibrant headscarf & round sunglasses! For jewelry, wear many bracelets and rings that have an earthy factor in them, like my turquoise ring reminiscent of a turquoise gem. 
For more outfit details click here.

Rêver un peu rêve d'éléphants.

From | De ,
NicoleAnnette

No comments:

Post a Comment