Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Last Few Days



There is a great pleasure that overcomes us as we spend our summer days by
the sea. It is from the soothing swiftness of the waves, the refreshing saltwater touching our bare skin and the breeze dancing though our face that secures us in humble serenity.

As summer slowly departs to the part of the brain where our hazy memories lie, we must enjoy our last few days of them before they're long gone. Go. Go to the seaside & enjoy your last summer days relaxing at the golden hour, where the clashing waves & romantic sunset meets.

                             

I recently had a moment of tranquility, dressing seaside ready & prepping light indulgences. To spend an entire day, choose light snacks over full meals that cause symptoms of uneasiness to errupt. By my natural tendencies of being a foodie, I made my crunchy kale chips with toasted almonds, nutella wontons and a refreshing hibiscus drink. Pleasantly fulfilling but not overindulgent. Always remember to bring enough skin protection such as coverups, wide brim hats & sunscreen. I was given versitality by using my white tulip back lace crop top as my cover up & focal point of my outfit. Being a lover of 50s fashion, I always think wearing the high waisted two piece bathing suit is a must when relaxing. These are the last few days that I spend creating summer memories. Ces derniers jours.

From | De ,
NicoleAnnette


No comments:

Post a Comment